Nova Scotia invited 330 Express Entry candidates through PNP draw
Nova Scotia held two draws on October 7, inviting a grand total of 330 Express Entry candidates with skilled work experience.
In the larger of the two draws, 286 people were invited. This group had a job offer in Nova Scotia, and at least one year worth of work experience in a skilled occupation.
Criteria for such skilled workers:
· have a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer for full-time skilled work in Nova Scotia that lasts at least one year after your permanent resident visa is issued (full-time means working year-round and at least 30 hours a week);
· have one year of skilled work experience related to the job
· have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent
· prove language ability in English at Canadian Language Benchmark 5 and
· Apply no later than 11:59 p.m., November 6, 2021.
Also invited 44 carpenters and who had at least two years of skilled trades experience, and a CLB 5 in English. Both of these draws were held under the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream.
· Candidates must have a primary occupation of carpenter (NOC 7271).
· Provide letters of reference from employers, as outlined in the application guide, to demonstrate that they have two or more years of skilled trades experience as a carpenter. (Self-employed individuals must provide documentation from third parties indicating the service provided along with payment details. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.)
· Apply no later than 11:59 p.m., Nov. 6, 2021.
Candidates in the Express Entry system are assessed based on multiple factors such as their age, education, work experience and official language ability. They are ranked according to the CRS. No minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score was associated with the two draws.
If they receive the provincial nomination from Nova Scotia, they will automatically be awarded an additional 600 CRS points, which will effectively guarantee that they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
Applying visa in Canada? Contact Fasttrack to Success for assistance
If you want to apply Skilled Migration visa, Visit visa, Study visa, Family sponsored visa, etc. in Canada, you may get in touch with Fasttrack to Success Education and Migration consultant for vital immigration advice and assistance right from assessment of your profile for the right program to obtaining documents and filing visa for approval.
Fasttrack to Success is a genuine and reliable Immigration Advisor & consultant for Canada & Australia immigration.
Hence, to start your Canadian immigration process with migration experts at Fasttrack to Success as earliest, you may call on +91 99 78 48 46 76 or you can connect us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You may fill the Inquiry form.