Canada is a magnificent country and a hotspot destination for worldwide tourists, workers, businessmen and students. The millions of visitors and immigrants travel Canada every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects. The diverse culture, favorable government policies, visionary leadership and ideal working, business and study environment suits the immigrants with different objects and aspirations.
The Canada visitor visa is intended for any person, who wishes to visit Canada for a short term stay either for the purpose of study in a short term course or a short term work assignment whose duration is less than six months or to visit relatives and family or for a vacation. Visitors to Canada under these and other categories will need apply for a Canada visitor visa and obtain the same before they are allowed to enter the country.
There are different categories for visitor visa, depending on the purpose of your visit. Each category will have different eligibility criteria as well as different process for application
If you are a traveler with an intention to visit Canada for the purpose of a holiday or for visiting your relatives then you will need a temporary resident / visitor visa. This is an official document that is stamp on your passport by the Canadian consulate official. The stamp will indicate that you have met all the necessary conditions to enter Canada.
Eligibility for visitor visa
1. You need to have a valid passport that is not due to expire in 6 months or less
2. You need to be in good health
3. You should have a clean track record with no criminal or immigration-specific convictions
4. You should be able to show sufficient proof that you have ties to your home country
5. You should be able to convince the immigration officer of your intention to leave Canada once your visa duration is over.
6. You should show proof that you have sufficient funds to support you during your stay.
7. If you are planning to stay with relatives you will need a letter of invitation from them
8. You may need to undergo a medical exam and submit the results of the same if asked to do so.
Cost of Visitor visa:
· Applicant fees (Single or multiple entry) - C$ 100
· Maximum fees for family (5+ Members) - C$ 500
Note: The visa fees and other associated charges are subject to change periodically by the respective immigration authorities and other relevant entities. So, to confirm the latest visa fees and charges, get in touch with the migration expert at Fasttrack to Success.
If you want to apply for the Visitor visa you may coordinate with Fasttrack to success migration agent as we are specialized in Student-visa and immigration.