Employer’s nomination scheme visa is for the employers in Australia who wants to recruit highly skilled people from overseas or temporary workers within Australia to fill in the vacant places in their business on permanent basis.
Key Requirements of the Subclass 186 Visa
· Must be lawfully and actively operational in Australia
· Should provide the full-time permanent employment offer and demonstrate the genuine need of the employee of specific skills from overseas to labour market.
· Should abide by the local and the immigration laws.
· Should have the systematic and structured training plan for the existing and the new employees.
· Should be nominated for a position that falls within the scope of SOL List.
· Should have positive skill assessment for the nominated occupation from the relevant assessing authorities.
· Should have at least 3 years working experience in the nominated occupation
· Incase the nomination is for highly paid senior executive position; the salary should not be less than 2,50,000 per annum (excluding superannuation and other benefits)
· Should have an employer willing to sponsor you on permanent basis
· Demonstrate that you possess the necessary skills required for that occupation and the relevant licensing / registration if the occupation demands
· Should be under 45 years of age
· Should have at least functional English ability
· Have worked in Australia for at least the last 2 years on an eligible temporary visa in the occupation for which they have been nominated, including at least the last year for the nominating employer. Those just graduated and entering the workforce will need to apply for a graduate visa to Australia.
· Should undergo health and character examination before lodging the visa file
Benefits of the Visa
This visa allows you and your family to:
· Live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
· Study in Australia at school or university
· Receive subsidized healthcare through Medicare and the pharmaceutical benefits scheme
· Access certain social security payments (Subject to waiting periods)
· Be eligible for Australian citizenship
Sponsor people for permanent
Cost of State Nomination (Subclass 186) visa
· Primary Applicant fees - AU$ 4045
· Dependent Applicant fees 18 Yrs. and above - AU$ 2025
· Dependent Applicant fees below 18 Yrs. - AU$ 1010
Note: The visa fees and other associated charges are subject to change periodically by the respective immigration authorities and other relevant entities. So, to confirm the latest visa fees and charges, get in touch with the migration expert at Fasttrack to Success.
If you want to apply for the subclass 186 visa you may coordinate with Fasttrack to success migration agent as we are specialized in Student-visa and immigration. We are providing you complete assistance in selection of visa category, immigration process, visa procedure, visa filing etc.